Thursday, May 17, 2012

Two Shots for Two Goals


Yesterday was Game 2 of Rangers vs. Devils Conference Finals. After missing Game 7 of Rangers vs. Capitals and Game 1 of Rangers vs. Devils, I was hyped to watch the game. After some intensive research, yes I did some googling, I decide to meet up with my friend and go to Stout Bar near Penn Station.
The whole ride into the city I was debating whether or not to let my bangs out or not
Hyped, hoping Game 2 will be Rangers leading 2-0
With my friend Jamie at Stout Bar
Cute little sign Blarney's Rock Bar attached to unattain drinks
Two shots for the Two goals the Rangers Made~

We ended up next bar at Blarney's Rock Bar, the crowd was more closer to our age and the drinks were cheaper. Honestly I am debating between the LA Kings and NY Rangers, currently the Rangers are pissing me off with their defense strategy. I am more of an offense type of girl and no matter how much I love the Ranger's goalie, their roller coaster rider type of games is about to age me 10 years +

I had more pictures from yesterday but the photos on my iphone got deleted. I'll probably have a little post on backing up the photos in the near future. I had a year+ worth of photos and lost that last three months worth of pics, thanks to the back ups but it still doesn't feel nice to lose all those memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment